Monday, January 14, 2008

What is going on?


Sorry people that I haven't posted anything new in a week..but I'm back..so let me get started!!


The other night I went to the supermarket and just as I was about to get on line I saw Jamie Lynn Spears(Britney Spears little sister that is) on the cover of InTouch magazine. I ended up buying the issue. Now don't get me wrong..I'm not obsessed with this overrated Britney Spears Trauma nor about her 16 yr old pregnant sister. But something caught my attention that made me pay $2.99, and that was the twist to her story. Apparently Jamie Lynn was dumped by her boyfriend Casey, because he has been convinced that he is not the father of the baby. When I read that I went into shock. Who would ever think that Jamie was that "active"? So the question arises...who is potentially the father?? Well the answer might be the reason as to why Casey broke up with her. It has been a rumor that Jamie Lynn had an affair with a producer of her hit TV show Zoey 101, not to mention the producer is older then her. This doesn't sound good at all. So with her out of control sister and this unexpected pregnancy..what is going on with this family and where does the blame go?? Many have already pointed fingers to their mother, Lynne Spears. But is that really fair? There's only so much guidance a mother can give and so much responsibility she can take. Luckily Lynne Spears, the mother, plans to help out with Jamie's baby that's on the way. The fourth and final season of Zoey 101 is going to be aired as scheduled, but the future of Jamie Lynn is still questionable.

2 comments:

love-hate-sensation said...

That family needs help all together. They need to go to family therapy. I think its all the media exposure is getting to them. Especially Britney, she looks like shes going to have a complete breakdown any day now.

wiLLied09 said...

OMG I had my doubts and i hope im still proven wrong but if dat baby cums out black den imma b a daddy!!! LOL