Sunday, January 6, 2008

My poem called "Love"

Right now im feeling poetic. I wrote this poem a few months ago while sitting in class. I know im young but I dont think my age could determine what I know about love. Aaliyah said it best "age ain't nothing but a number." So heres my poem titled "Love" I hope you enjoy it.

Love, the passionate affection for one another
Meant to last forever
Endless possibilities
Numberless opportunities

Its every girls dream
To be swept off her feet
Treated like a queen
And supplied all of her wants and needs

Such a funny feeling inside
Nervous energy to be exact
Through loves ups and downs
You still seem to be attached

You seem compelled to do anything for your lover
More than what you do for a sister or brother
A topic where you are clueless and a beginner
And in a second become a learner

How do you know if you’re really in love?
Does it mean two houses three cars and everything above?
And how do u know if your partner really loves you?
You don’t and just hope everything they say is true.

3 comments:

LoveHateSensation said...

This poem is def. real talk. Its so true. You never know what love has to bring. You just gotta roll with the punches.

nothin nice said...

this is dope and published at the right time because i think i may be sitting on cloud 9 myself!! shakespear jr! lol

SF (Candid) said...

This is My life right now lol lovely in love lol. I agree with u 100%. Love is something you just dont know, its nature is never the same.