Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year, New Beginnings.

"We will open the book. It's pages are blank. We are going to put words onto them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."- Twentieth Century Poet Edith Lovejoy Pierce

It is a new year and I want to make the most of it. The year 2007 has been put behind me, and I am starting with a new plate. The past is the past and it will not get the best of me. Its time to make a difference. The world is my oyster and I am the pearl. I will reach for the stars and never be content with anything. I will strive for the best and my determination will get me far. My expectations for this year are endless. Its never too late to get what you want. I'm all about improving myself and advancing in this world that waits for no man. The sky is the limit for me...what about you??

4 comments:

LoveHateSensation said...

Awww...i m very excited for 08' and your new blog. This year is going to bring big things for all of us.

wiLLied09 said...

You said it, a new year and new things ahead hopefully better things. Looking forward to a year filled with life love and music ya digg. Keep ya head up, aim for the stars with ya eyes on the prize, good things are promised

Unknown said...

Yes, a new year & a new beginning. "08" is our time to shine for sure.

Unknown said...

yea i feel you on that...we could use another year to get things right...lol