Sunday, January 6, 2008

There's More of the Hills!

If you dont' already know, I am addicted to reality shows. One of my favorite's is The Hills. Now I wasn't a big fan of Laguna Beach, but when LC, also known as Lauren, got a spin off of the show I just couldnt stop watching. I was glued to the television every time it came on. I even went out in a terrible snow storm to get the first season on DVD and pre-ordered the second season. But let's get into the third season, it was the longest season ever. I still can't believe that Lauren and Heidi are not talking!! Heidi did Lauren dirty but I really believed they would have made up by now. Who could forget Lauren's words to heidi "I want to forgive you and forget you"? That had to be one of the highlights in The Hills history. And who could forget how sad Lauren looked when Whitney told her she was heading back to Paris?? I must say I felt bad for Lauren. In the end Lauren formally accepts her invitation to Paris and poor little Heidid heads back home. But we were all informed that The Hills isn't over. This spring it will back. But wait..theres talk an additional person may be joining the cast. Who is it??


Thats right Kristin Cavallari!! Out of all people I can't believe shes in talk of joining the Hills. Is it just me or did Laguna Beach seem like it was more of Kristin's show and LC was the reject? Now Laruen is the star on The Hills and they are thinking of bringing her in..it just doesnt seem right. Its not like they were good friends anyway so what would be the point? Tell me what you think about this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'M EXCITED! I can't believe Kristen might be joining the Hills cast! That would be awesome (sorry I was always on Team Kristen)...This is exciting...do you think Heidi and Spencer are really over? I hope so!